We are closed due to Covid-19 until further notice. Check back soon.
To Book A Game
1. Pick A Date and Time
2. Select A Game
3. Select the number of participants
4. Select Book Entire Game option if you would like to have a private room
5. Enter Promo Code if you have one
Single game admission - $36pp
When you purchase a single ticket option you may be playing with other players who also purchased this option. This option is great for a small group
of kids and a great way to make new friends.
Private game option
When you book the entire game option the room will be reserved exclusively for your group. Recommended for families and larger groups.
1-4 players - $180
5-6 players - $200
7-8 players - $260
10 W 25th St. (inside apple seeds)
New York, NY 10010
School of Magic - Room 6 (2nd floor)
Outbreak - Room 2 (1st floor)
We ask that you arrive at least 10-15 minutes before your game is scheduled to start. Please take that into consideration when planning your trip.
Things To Know Before You Book
1. We ask that you arrive at least 15 minutes before your game is scheduled to start. Please take that into consideration when planning your trip to see us.
2. All participants will enter at the same time. Late participants will not be allowed to enter the game if the rest of the group has already started.
3. If you booked an entire room and are late for the game as a team, you will be entitled to the remaining time of the session, but without any extension.
4. You can cancel your time slot/booking free of charge up to 48 hours before the start of your escape room experience. If you cancel your booking later than the cancellation deadline, the full admission fee will be charged. Please contact Mission Solvers directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You need to receive a return email from us to confirm your cancellation.
5. If you need to reschedule your game, you must contact us at least 24 hours prior to the start of your game, subject to availability.
6. Please remember this is a kids-only escape room game. As our goal is for all participants to feel comfortable and enjoy their experience, should parents or children younger than 8 years old want to come and play along, they must book a private room.*
7. Mission Solvers reserves the right to remove any participants for any inappropriate, disruptive, and harassing behavior towards other guests or staff members. Refunds for such removals will not be issued.
8. Mission Solvers reserves the right to pause or cancel any game due to inappropriate behavior, technical difficulties, or other situations that may prevent a game from being properly enjoyed by guests. In the event of a game being canceled, refunds or rain checks will be issued on a case-by-case basis.
*We understand there could be special circumstances when children are on their own, so we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis.